Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I want to do this summer.

   What do you want to do this summer?

This summer I want to go fishing, camping and shopping. Going on a lot of trips  like to Canadas Wonderland, go to Frederiton  and go tothe movies. Most of the summer im going to be hanging out with casi savanna and other people we will be going swimming a lot.



I will be haveing a lot of sleep overs with my friends we will be at the beach trying to tan and swim and its going to be a lot of fun. Ill be reading a lot ill be on social media web sites a lot. This summer is going to be the best summer ever.                                                                                                                                      BY : Samantha Ann Brushey
                                                          I Cant Wait For SUMMER!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment