Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Samantha Ann brushey          red panda 5 rules for the zoo.

Rule 2 : please do not give me any of you food it is bad for me and If you it will be on your shoes by the end of the day. Just saying......

Rule 3: please do not put you body parts in my cage, or i will think that you want to play and trust my i dont play far.

rule 4: please do not put trash in my cage or around it it is not heathy for me. or for you its bad for my heath and yours.

rule 5: please do not i mean do not
 Here are some rules to fallow. You need to fallow them or I will hunt you down and sue you. Thank you and have a great day. :)

rule 1 : please don’t not make loud sounds or play loud music. Or you may not come out alive. I mean what I don’t know what you are talking about.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/scott/danger-baby-red-panda

No comments:

Post a Comment