Monday, December 5, 2011

julius ceasar

we went today to see julius ceasar at L.C.V.I. There was Ms.Corsi and our class. the play was funny in some parts it was a really good play.Characters: Brutus,Julius Caesar ,Antony,Cassius, Octavius ,Casca,Calpurnia, Portia, Flavius ,Cicero, Lepidus ,Murellus ,Decius.

The play was about how   Brutus wanted to take over rome so he had some people killl Julius Caesar . So after they killed Julius Caesar  they teamed up to kill  then Brutus then Cassius  killed him self..... they did very good on there set and the people who acted in the play they did very well in it.....

1 comment:

  1. Sam, I like how you organized your information, as well as the picture that you added. I would like you to add your personal thoughts about the play, I want to hear what you thought about the characters, the plot, the set design, the costumes, etc. Also, please reread, and look for places to add capital letters, spaces between your words, and commas. Post a comment under the assignment on our classroom blog to let me know when you've revised your work. I look forward to reading your thinking.

    ReplyDelete